koi

I'm just a small fish in a small corner of this big Laguna, and this is how I've been swimming it

20 February, 2012

Sunday afternoon mass?

     As it has happened twice that relatives call me hurriedly on a Sunday afternoon to inquire about time and location for the next mass nearby, I am sharing this link to the Don bosco parish in Sta. Rosa.    

http://sjbparishsantarosa.org/

   On both occasions, my cousins found themselves too "alanganin" for mass in Manila, yet to late for mass in Tagaytay or Batangas from where they came.  I remember when ten years ago this parish first opened, we had also stopped by after a trip to the beach. I remember seeing a few other families presumably having done the same. You can tell by the sunburnt faces and beach shorts attire. (Our churches have a dress code, though).

   The 4:30pm service seems just right for those heading home to Manila. My cousins were unaware of this parish, found along the Laguna blvd, right at the entrance of San Jose Village.

   Laguna Bel-air further down also has a new parish church, if you are exiting Sta. Rosa and not Eton or Greenfield (with sticker).  I don't know the schedule.

   Laguna blvd by the way is across Paseo de Sta. Rosa's signage "tower", it's the entrance to the technopark, alongside Caltex, and with the huge billboard at the corner.  The billboard has changed to advertise St. Scholastica's Westgrove.  There is the St. Benedict church next to St. Scholastica's, turning left before Don Bosco (toward the bgy Inchican, Silang, and toward Westgrove). I don't have the schedule as well. If you have mass schedules, you may want to post them on my blog, just send them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment