koi

I'm just a small fish in a small corner of this big Laguna, and this is how I've been swimming it

04 February, 2012

Finally, cool nights and a bright moon

The nights have been cooler all around, but the climate, I don't have to tell you, remains inconsistent.  Yesterday, though the sky was sunny, the air was windy cool, by 5pm it was what I would call "chilly", and by evening, my outdoor thermometer read 24 degrees Celsius. It actually felt a bit more like 22.

The moon is halfway on its way to fullness.  It was quite bright out, and for the first time in two years, I looked up again.  Really looked up.

The kid made me do it. I was looking down. Down to where the garbage can was, to toss the food trash in the nabubulok bin. 

Thank goodness for the wonder. She was looking up and urged me to look up at the fast moon too. The clouds were actually the ones floating---no--cruising really quickly past the silver moon.  After a minute or so, "mama please can we sit down and watch the moon go fast".  Bliss, 'no?


No comments:

Post a Comment