koi

I'm just a small fish in a small corner of this big Laguna, and this is how I've been swimming it

14 October, 2014

I Have Chalk Paint





I love chalk paint. Why? Because I do not like having to sand pieces of furniture first, and the chalky look can be distressed for a vintage, shabby appearance.

I've mixed up some of the lime and powdery blue colors I used on a child's table and chair (table leg pictured at bottom)...and I am selling them in these boxes that are actually decorative box frames (with loops at the corners for hanging).  

FOR SALE!
"Sun Sea Cottage"
Chalk Paint sampler size decor box kit
Php 365.00



Here are parts of what I've painted with chalk paint...
note I did not bother to distress, and I waxed only the first piece. I've largely been unable to take proper photos and log on to my blog the past month, so took detailed photos from a phone camera instead:







No comments:

Post a Comment