koi

I'm just a small fish in a small corner of this big Laguna, and this is how I've been swimming it

27 March, 2014

Earth Hour

   It is this weekend.  We've participated these past four years by turning off our lights for a little longer than the hour.  Back in Makati, the whole village participated. Here, in this village, all lights remain on, there is no notice, and the Earth Hour project seems unheard of.  Lights are out in homes that are mostly empty, and it doesn't really matter to me...I admittedly haven't given much thought to why I participate, except it would not hurt anyway. It is good.  

    These were shot last December.  The last photo, with the vast Indian Ocean front and center, seems poignant now, in the light of MH 370. We may never really know what really happened...and it's one of those mysteries I need an answer for from God.  May their souls rest in peace.








No comments:

Post a Comment