koi

I'm just a small fish in a small corner of this big Laguna, and this is how I've been swimming it

20 January, 2013

Coconut Water

   People walk by and look up. They stare at these. I cannot understand what they say to each other in their languages. The man I handed one to early this year (after he stood there with his kid, staring), has been passing by and looking again. Well, they CAN buy it at the market, but somehow, sharing with neighbors is more fun.






  The sound can tickle your bladder.  Just as drinking this will.  It hydrates so refreshingly and clears the urinary tract.  We are lucky to have it fresh.  I know it's convenient, but honestly, coconut water preserved in tetra packs doesn't cut it for me. I suspect many feel the same and that's why I often see the shelf full.  I mean, we're in Laguna! How are you doing, beverage bottling company?


No comments:

Post a Comment